We all have sudden midnight cravings with nothing to eat. This chocolate mug cake recipe will surely satisfy all your hunger pangs in no time. It’s quick, easy with minimal ingredients and has a delicious taste. I have tested this recipe and made adjustments several times to make sure I get the moistest cake with an amazing texture.
** The microwave I used was of 1000 watts therefore adjust the timings according to your microwave
Ingredients (*This is for one serving)
- ½ egg
- 4 table spoons full-cream milk
- 4 table spoons flour
- 4 table spoons sugar
- 2 table spoons cocoa powder
- ½ tea spoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 table spoons olive oil
- 1 scoop vanilla icecream
- Take a microwavable mug and put in the dry ingredients.
- Take the egg and whisk it well in another bowl. Now put the milk and oil and mix it even more. Put it in the mug and mix it till it makes a smooth paste
- Once your mixture has set, put it in the microwave at high power for 1.5 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick to check if it has baked properly. If the toothpick is wet, microwave it for 30 more secs.
- Once ready, take it out and put on the vanilla icecream with chocolate shavings. Your mug cake is ready.
If you tried this recipe and liked it, comment and share it.